other than politcs or real work, it's the best job you can get.
I saw a worker punch a supervisor in the mouth...
in comes the Union...
it's damn near impossible to get fired from CP.
Hey man, do you know if the postal service runs on weekends? Obviously they don't deliver, but does stuff in transit continue to be in transit, or do they shut down for the weekend? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
other than politcs or real work, it's the best job you can get.
I saw a worker punch a supervisor in the mouth...
in comes the Union...
it's damn near impossible to get fired from CP.
Awesome! My package still may arrive at the RPO today then. And they're open until 6 PM. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Thanks Canuckle-heads. [img]smile.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">work on saturday for sure, not sure about sundays but I would say yes.Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
Hey man, do you know if the postal service runs on weekends? Obviously they don't deliver, but does stuff in transit continue to be in transit, or do they shut down for the weekend? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
they claim to "work" some of saturday but i dont buy it! [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
CAN PO runs 24/7.
that's not the RPO's mind ya...(retail postal outlets)
on a side note, I broke our phone.... [img]redface.gif[/img]
also, (this for ANY Canadian), apply for work at CP as extra x-amas help.
thta's pretty much the only way to get in, and you'll make almost $20/hour. to start.
and it's easy work.
I've seen it. monkeys could do it. seriously.
my contract prevented me from getting that job... [img]frown.gif[/img]
[img]rolleyes.gif[/img]
does sorting mail non stop really make u go postal tho? ive heard good and bad things about the PO
Ugh...fucking postal service couldn't get something from Missisauga to Burlington in over 30 hours.
I could have gone and picked it up 30 times. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...where do I sign up?! [img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by AcroPeek:
other than politcs or real work, it's the best job you can get.
I saw a worker punch a supervisor in the mouth...
in comes the Union...
it's damn near impossible to get fired from CP.
Bookmarks